At some point I'll actually start posting regularly.
I swear.
01 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a place for me to put down my thoughts and feelings. Most topics will be political in nature (since few things are ever free from that taint). These are my thoughts, my opinions. Don't like? Don't read.
6 comments:
Hey, Scott. Came over from Patterico's. Drumwaster is a bullshitting moron and one more reason for me to stay away from that site.
And please get rid of word verification for comments. It's a way big pain in the ass.
I do believe he was the fucktard that was the reason for my initial departure...
Linked you. Why don't you go to youtube and embed a song video. That's what I do when I'm feeling whimsical.
BTW, the Uzi is a submachine gun since it fires a pistol cartridge; the AK-47 is an assault rifle since it 1) fires an "intermediate" cartridge and 2) is selective fire; and the M16 is a selective fire battle rifle since it fires a high-velocity (although small caliber) cartridge.
My first post here! Hi!
You could, you know... E-Mail me, woman... :P
Post a Comment